Tri-Vin Imports is an importer of fine wine. We pride ourselves in having a diverse, highly rated, yet value driven portfolio. We are presently seeking a highly qualified, self-motivated, and dynamic individual to fill the position of sales representative.
The goal is to expand our brands in the market by maintaining existing ON and OFF-PREMISE customers, increasing product placements and opening new accounts to the territory.
• Be part of a knowledgeable, experienced, dynamic sales team.
• Develop, maintain, and grow sales by working directly with retailers.
• Hit annual case and dollar goals for your territory.
• Participate in trade and in-store tasting events.
• Communicate and work with suppliers in your market.
• Basic knowledge of wine, new and old world, and desire to expand wine education.
• Minimum of Associates degree; Bachelors preferred
• Two years of wine sales experience (preferred).
• Must have a service oriented attitude.
• Must be 21 and able to obtain a NYS Solicitors permit.
• Must reside in or near territory.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently, yet be a strong team player.
• Ability to create opportunity and close a sale.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer literate and tech savvy.
• Valid NYS Driver’s license.
• Able to work nights and weekends.
• Ability to lift 40lbs.
• Most importantly: A positive and enthusiastic personality.
• Existing accounts would be a plus
Tri-Vin Imports has been in business for over 30 years and offers a competitive employment package that includes a commission based salary, generous monthly bonus program, monthly car/travel expense allowance, 401k, health ins, and other incentives.
If you qualify and/or in the restaurant, bar industry with a passion for wine and spirit sales we invite you to apply. Please respond to this position by replying directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and by attaching your resume.
We appreciate your interest in this position. Because of the large volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those applicants that are a match with our requirements.